Free Patterns

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Evidence of the Damage!


NY Spring 087
Originally uploaded by emmasdaughter
This is the corner of my house. A mere 1 and1/2 stories up from where I was sitting at the time of the incedent. My poor house was hit. I am sure it was friendly fire as my neighbor is not home and did not have the slightest idea that her tree was ready to topple in my direction. All INY Spring 094 can say is that I aged 20 years in 2 seconds. NY Spring 089My poor Jezzie won't come into my little room. She it too afraid of the next one falling. I don't want to be in my little room!

3 comments:

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Oh Bev! I'm so sorry! I can't imagine how horrifying it must've been to hear that thing come crashing down like that!

Some great photo's of it though. Good documentation for insurance purposes as well!

So glad no one was injured!

Helen said...

Whew...

It looks like roof and maybe not wall.. and it didn't come IN to your house (phew again).

Unknown said...

Gods, that sucks. I'm sorry. That was a good tree too.