Free Patterns

Monday, December 8, 2008

Artistry of Time


This photo was taken last summer during a walk through the old burying ground in Clinton. Jack and I thought we would share it with you during our exploration of blog page layouts. I do believe we have mastered the script beside the photo thing. If it wasn't for Jack, I would still be working on it.

Jack also thought it was cool that the script is on the right side of the tree and the marker is surrounded on the left side of the tree. He likes the artistic quality of time.

2 comments:

Becca said...

This is a cool picture! It took me a little while to get the words to wrap around, too, and to be able to move pix to flow with the text. It's a fun experiment each time I post somethign!!

Brigitte said...

Jack is very artsy! Who knew? Very cool picture though, Clarissa must have kicked it a good long time ago.