Free Patterns

Friday, December 19, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

A major winter storm is expected to hit the northeast today! We are expecting anywhere from 8 to 15 inches from this "fast moving" storm. We shall see.
The snow hasn't even begun to fall, yet the schools are informing everyone of an early release.
Storms seem to be taken seriously here.
In Wyoming, they didn't get serious until there was about 8 inches on the ground and the wind was gusting to 70 miles an hour.
Here?
Hey!
Big storm people!
Batten down the hatches!
Gather your loved ones safely around you and stay OFF the roads.
I like that.

As the day progresses I will be heading out to my yard to get pics. Headed out right now to get one for a "Before and After" comparison.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I LOVE Before-and-After pix! Yay! I can't wait to see your storm! It's warm and (relatively) dry here. Wouldn't mind a bit of that snow for Christmas!!